P179 CLINIC 24-HR, 6-WEEK BACK PATCH FOR MALES OR FEMALES AGES 18 TO 70 Posted November 13, 2023
QUALIFICATIONSMale/Female Ages 18 to 70
TIME REQUIREMENT15 visits
NOTES: PRESCREENING IS NOT REQUIRED
- Must agree to avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Must agree to refrain from getting patches wet.
- Must not exhibit tattoos, cuts, scars that might interfere with grading.
- Must not have a history of acute or chronic dermatologic (including active eczema or psoriasis on the test sites), medical, and/or physical conditions which would preclude application of the test material and/or could influence the outcome of the study.
- Must not be a insulin-dependent diabetic.
Study Hours: 7:30 A.M. TO 5:30 P.M.
VISITS: 12/20, 12/22, Closed Monday – 12/25 for Christmas, 12/27, 12/29,
Closed Monday 1/1 for New Year’s Day 2024
1/3, 1/5, 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, Monday- 1/15
- CHALLENGE WEEK: 1/29, 1/30, 1/30, 2/1, 2/2