QUALIFICATIONSMen & Women Ages 30 to 60 (FITZ I-III), Ages 30 to 70 (FITZ IV-VI)
TIME REQUIREMENT3 Visits
NOTES: PRESCREENING IS REQUIRED with a clean makeup & product-free face.
- Subjects with Fitzpatrick Skin Type I-III must be between ages 30-60.
- Subjects with Fitzpatrick Skin Type IV-VI must be between ages 30-70.
- Subject must have mild to moderate wrinkles, mild to moderate redness and dryness.
- Subject must have self perceived sensitive skin.
- Male subjects who are regular shavers, must be willing to come to each clinic visit with a clean-shaven face (small mustache or goatee is allowed).
- Subjects having not had any facial treatments in the past 6 months and are willing to withhold all facial treatments during the course of the study.
- Subjects must be willing to avoid recreational/extended periods of sun exposure.
- Subject must not have visible facial tattoos (including eyeliner, eyebrows, lipliner, etc.)
- Subject must not have permanent fake eyelashes or eyelash extensions.
- Subject must not have been on a facial study in the last two weeks.
- Subject must sign a photography release form.
- Children are not allowed in the facility for visits longer than 20 minutes.
Study Hours: 9 to 11:40 a.m. & 2 to 3:40 p.m.
Visit 1: Pickup, Baseline – Thursday, 6/15 – 1.5 hours
Visit 2: Week 4 – Thursday, 7/13 – 45 minutes
Visit 3: Week 8 – Thursday, 8/10 – 1.5 hour
Visit 1: Pickup, Baseline – Friday, 6/16- 1.5 hours
Visit 2: Week 4 – Friday, 7/14 – 45 mins.
Visit 3: Week 8 – Friday, 8/11 – 1.5 hour
- Subject is between the ages of 30-70.
- Subject is female and male.
- Subject has self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Subject has mild to moderate lines/wrinkles .
- Subject has mild to moderate facial redness.
- Subject has mild to moderate tactile dryness
- Subject agrees not to introduce any new cosmetic or toiletry products during the study.
- Subject agrees to sign a Photography Release Form and Model Release Form, providing consent for the capture of digital images.
- Male subject is a regular shaver and is willing to come to each clinic visit with a clean-shaven face (small mustache or goatee is allowed).
- Subject has not any facial treatments in the past 6 months and are willing to withhold all facial treatments during the course of the study.
- Subject is willing to avoid recreational/extended periods of sun exposure.
- Subject is willing to use a 4 step regimen twice daily as instructed.
- Subject is willing to refrain from using any other antiaging, skin brightening, or exfoliating products and to not start using any new facial products other than the assigned test materials for the duration of the study.
Exclusion Criteria – A subject is not eligible for study participation if any of the following criteria are met:
- Female subject is pregnant, nursing, planning a pregnancy, or not using adequate birth control.
- Subject has visible facial tattoos (including eyeliner, eyebrows, lipliner, etc.).
- Subject has permanent fake eyelashes or eyelash extensions
- Subject is currently taking certain medications which, in the opinion of the Principal Investigator, may interfere with the study.
- Subject exhibits irritation, tattoos, sunburn, rashes, scratches, burn marks, scarring, etc. on the test site, which might interfere with evaluations of test results.
- Subject has a history of skin cancer, or is currently undergoing treatment for active cancer of any kind.
- Subject has diabetes.
- Subject is currently using oral or topical prescription medications for acne.
- Subject is having a health condition and/or pre-existing or dormant dermatologic disease on the test area
- Subject has a history of immunosuppression/immune deficiency disorders.
- Subject has a disease such as asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, or hypothyroidism that is not controlled by diet or medication. Individuals having multiple health conditions may be excluded from participation even if the conditions are controlled by diet, medication, etc.
- Subject has started a long-term medication within the last 2 months.
- Subjects has been on a facial study in the last two weeks.
- Subject has started hormone replacement therapies (HRT) or hormones for birth control or menopause less than 3 months.
- Subject has started prescription testosterone therapy less than 3 months prior to study. Subjects whose work or daily routine requires extended time outdoors.