NOTES: PRESCREENING IS REQUIRED with a clean makeup & product-free face.
Study Hours: 9 to 11:40 a.m. & 2 to 3:40 p.m.
Visit 1: Pickup, Baseline – Friday, 6/9 – 1.5 hours
Visit 2: Week 4 – Friday, 7/7 – 45 minutes
Visit 3: Week 8 – Friday, 8/4 – 1.5 hour
Visit 1: Pickup, Baseline – Monday, 6/12- 1.5 hours
Visit 2: Week 4 – Monday, 7/10 – 45 mins.
Visit 3: Week 8 – Monday, 8/7 – 1.5 hour
– Subject is between the ages of 30-75.
– Subject is female / male.
– Subject has mild to moderate periocular wrinkles (3-6 on a 0-9 scale).
– Subject has mild to moderate pigmentation on the face or uneven skin tone.
– Male subjects who are regular shavers, willing to come to each clinic visit with a clean-shaven face (small mustache or goatee is allowed)
– Subjects having not had any facial treatments in the past 6 months and are willing to withhold all facial treatments during the course of the study.
– Subjects willing to avoid recreational/extended periods of sun exposure.
– Subjects willing to use a 5-step regimen twice daily as instructed
– Subjects willing to continue use of all regular (used for at least 30 days prior without incident) brands of color cosmetics, makeup remover, and shaving products, and continue your regular shaving routine (if applicable) for the duration of the study.
– Subjects willing to refrain from using any other antiaging, skin brightening, or exfoliating products and to not start using any new facial products other than the assigned test materials for the duration of the study
– Subject agrees not to introduce any new cosmetic or toiletry products during the study.
– Subject agrees to sign a Photography Release Form and Model Release Form, providing consent for the capture of digital images.
– Female subject is pregnant, nursing, planning a pregnancy, or not using adequate birth control;
– Subject has visible facial tattoos (including eyeliner, eyebrows, lipliner, etc.)
– Subject has permanent fake eyelashes or eyelash extensions
– Subject has known allergies to skin care products or cosmetics, toiletries, and/or topical drugs.
– Subject exhibits irritation, tattoos, sunburn, rashes, scratches, burn marks, scarring, etc. on the test site.
– Subject has a known intolerance to retinoids or salicylic acid or any known retinoid sensitivities.
– Subjects is currently using oral or topical prescription medications for acne.
– Subjects having observable sunburn, suntan, scars, nevi, excessive hair, tattoos, or other dermal conditions.
– Subjects has been on a facial study in the last two weeks.
– Subjects whose work or daily routine requires extended time outdoors.
– Subject has a history of skin cancer, or is currently undergoing treatment for active cancer of any kind;
– Subject has diabetes.