QUALIFICATIONSWomen Ages 18 to 55 with Acne-Prone Skin
TIME REQUIREMENT2 Visits - 20 minutes each
NOTES: Study Hours: 8 am until 3 pm (no appointments between 12 & 12:30 p.m.)
* Children, purses or other personal bags are not permitted in the facility at this time.
* You must wear a face mask/covering while in the facility unless asked to remove it.
Visit 1: Monday, March 8 – 20 minutes
Visit 2; Monday, March 22 – 20 minutes
- Subject is female and 18-55 years of age.
- Subject has self-perceived acne prone skin.
- Subject agrees not to introduce any new cosmetic or toiletry products during the study.
- Subject is dependable and able to follow directions as outlined in the protocol and anticipates being available for all study visits.
- Subject is willing to participate in all study evaluations.
- Subject is in generally good health and has a current Panelist Profile Form on file at CRL.
- Subject has completed a HIPAA Authorization Form in conformance with 45 CFR Parts 160 and 164.
- Subject understands and is willing to sign an Informed Consent Form in conformance with 21 CFR Part 50: “Protection of Human Subjects.”
Exclusion Criteria – A subject is not eligible for study participation if any of the following criteria are met:
- Female subject is pregnant, nursing, planning a pregnancy, or not using adequate birth control.
- Subject has received treatment with sympathomimetics, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, and/or systemic or topical corticosteroids within one week prior to initiation of the study.
- Subject has a history of acute or chronic dermatologic, medical, and/or physical conditions which would, in the opinion of the Principal Investigator, preclude application of the test material and/or could influence the outcome of the study.
- Subject is currently taking certain medications which, in the opinion of the Principal Investigator, may interfere with the study.
- Subject has known allergies to skin treatment products or cosmetics, toiletries, and/or topical drugs.
- Subject has a history of skin cancer, or is currently undergoing treatment for active cancer of any kind.
- Subject has insulin-dependent diabetes.